- The Specialty Sales Representative implements tactics as defined by the Marketing and Sales plans. They deliver balanced sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers with a defined frequency. In the assigned territory, the Specialty Sales Representative will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. They engage in effective business planning, calling on customers who may include, but are not limited to, physicians, nurses, healthcare providers, retail/wholesale accounts, and hospitals/clinics. The Specialty Sales Representative will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Increased product sales will result from the Specialty Sales Representative's effective efforts. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in trainings, conference calls and meetings is essential.
- Achieve all Rytary & Zomig sales performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment (Territory). Distribute samples and record sample transactions in accordance with Company Policy and PDMA guidelines. Develop comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all approved marketing and selling materials
- Maintain proficient knowledge of promoted product disease states and indications. Deliver proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers with a frequency based on assigned call goals. Implement DiSC profiling and Customer Connection analysis with each customer. Complete pre and post call analysis which positively impacts customer interactions. Regularly review and analyze all available sales data and utilize developmental budget funds.
- Adhere to all compliance policies and guidelines. Develop a daily call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory. Complete administrative reports and meet related deadlines. Ensure proper safeguarding and care for company assets (laptop, iPad, fleet vehicle. etc.). Enter calls immediately into Veeva System via iPad and check/respond to email daily.
This position will cover the Seattle, WA territory as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) Life Sciences - Required
- 3 years or more in some type of specialty pharmaceutical sales
- Neurology experience a plus
- A proven track record of documented success which includes meeting or exceeding territory performance goals and achieving corporate or national levels of recognition - Advanced