Sr. Azure Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Azure
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience in Azure PaaS services such as Azure AppService, Azure Kubernetes services.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Azure network infrastructure such as VNETs, subnets, Network Security Groups, route tables, ACLs) Azure AD, DNS, and domain management.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience with Azure database services such as Azure SQL, Azure COSMOS DB and MongoDB.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience with Azure Big Data tools such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Data bricks and Azure Data Factor.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in Azure security tools such as Azure Security Center, Azure Key Vault and Azure Policies.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in Azure monitoring tools such as Azure Monitoring, Log Analytics and Kusto queries.
- Minimum 2 years of proven working with multiple Subscriptions (in 100s) within an Enterprise Agreement.
- Experience in designing and implementing applications using PaaS Services in a hybrid Azure environment.
- Hands-on experience deploying Azure resources from Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Hands-on experience writing Terraform/ARM templates.
- Hands-on experience writing Azure policies.
- Hands-on experience writing scripts in PowerShell or Azure CLI.
- Hands-on experience migrating applications to the Azure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience with communicating with other teams via calls, chats, and email
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related analytical field, or equivalent experience.
- AZ 301/304 and AZ 300/303 Azure Architect Certifications.
- Familiarity with 1 or more version control systems (Git, Azure DevOps).
- Hands-on experience with using, configuring, implementing, and troubleshooting network infrastructure connecting to Azure (Express Route, Site-to -Site VPN).
- Experience with Containers and Container orchestration solutions: Kubernetes, AKS and Docker Swarm
- Expertise in Azure SQL Server, Cosmos DB and MongoDB.
- Experience with Prisma Cloud or other 3rd Azure Security tools.
- Experience with big data clustering technologies (Hadoop, Spark, HDInsight, EMR, etc.).
location: LAKELAND, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $88.68 - 98.68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide leadership and oversight with your strong understanding of Cloud services, DevOps/ DevSecOps toolsets and platforms including compute, storage, networking, Security, Kubernetes, service mesh, CI/CD as well as monitoring and logging technologies.
- Define and drive automation of Cloud infrastructure provisioning and configuration management, self-service, Infrastructure-as-Code services, Auto Scale initiatives, and DevOps deployment and drive cloud strategy to move towards PaaS, and SaaS models.
- Define standards and best practices by conducting POCs for new cloud technologies.
- Develop security baselines and standards for Azure resources including Network access, Restriction of internet-facing resource provision, and configuration within the Azure environment.
- Define and develop architectural standards that promote DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Optimizing solution architectures to manage costs and identify cost control mechanisms.
- Provide expertise and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for both infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure.
- Work with application teams with their digital transformation goals and provide Azure resource deployment orchestration, automation, security, and configuration expertise.
- Work with applications team to draft and institutionalize cloud security standards, reference architecture's, patterns, and guidelines for both cloud-native development and migrations.
- Lead and implement all aspects of a cloud migration initiative, including its impact on infrastructure, networks, and security.
- Work with the IT Security Team, Solution Architects, and Cloud Operations Team with any security-related issues that arise.
- Develop, maintain, and drive a continuous improvement culture within Cloud Center of Excellence team and its partners.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.