Sr. Digital Product Manager
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. Digital Product Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of the digital mortgage projects/programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of Agile Product Management experience
- Experience with origination systems and related support systems
- Experience with Agile tactics and tools
- Experience with Empower.net, Global Document Repository, and Empower.net Setups
- Experience working within a cross-functional team using Agile/Scrum
- Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred
- Setting product vision and leading road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product rollout strategy
- Providing direction on the development, testing, and refinement of UX prototypes in a hybrid agile/waterfall environment
- Developing backlog prioritized according to importance and clearly communicate the requirements to the team and work with individual team members as needed to explain requirements
- Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, thought leader, career guide, and mentor to teams
- Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals which establish rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communications, and iterative refinement of roadmaps
- Manage Digital Product Managers to increase skillset and ability
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
About the Company
ConsultUSA specializes in Project Management and Business Analysis focused IT positions within various industries. We also offer challenging technical engagements in Application Development, Data Warehouse/BI, QA, & Network Engineering. We are partnered with solutions company PMCentersUSA, a PMI® award-winning consulting & training organization and GSA contract holder. Together, we offer exceptional career choices for talented individuals to assist our clients with their IT project-based needs, strategic business projects, & organizational improvement initiatives. We offer a range of outstanding benefits including a 401K Savings Plan with Employer Matching for both salaried and hourly employees. Other benefits for salaried employees include: Healthcare Insurance (medical, dental & vision), Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off & Industry Certification cost reimbursement. Once on board, a dedicated Account Manager will work with you to identify specific goals to help you advance in your career and provide you with free enrollment in our professional development courses through PMCentersUSA.