Job Title: Sr Electrical Engineer
Location: 2101 Faraday Ave, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Duration: 12 MonthsDescription:
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be a member of the R&D engineering team working in the development and support of respiratory and patient monitoring products. Senior Electrical Engineers are expected to work individually and with other members of the engineering staff to provide technical expertise and solutions to engineering problems.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
• Development of systems and printed circuit boards for medical products including life support ventilators.
• Design of microprocessor, micro-controller, DSP, and FPGA products for medical device or high reliability applications.
• Provide expertise in the area of high precision analog and digital electronics circuits to include circuit design, prototype development,
• Background with EMI/ EMC testing, design verification and validation.
• Design of interfaces such as PCI, PCIe, USB, I2C, SPI, RS-232, RS-488, Ethernet, LVDS, and TMDS.
• Works with MOSFET, BJT, PWM circuit designs and Li-Ion battery designs.
• Work with cross functional groups to write requirements and develop test protocols.
• Design medical device products using various skills and techniques.
• Performs system-level, board-level or component-level analysis.
• Adheres to defined development procedures.
• Demonstrates good design practices.
• Evaluates performance of products based on industry practices and studies.
• Implements system verification in accordance with defined development procedures.
• Functions well in a team environment.
• Generates high-quality work products.SR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER SUPPORT CAREER STREAM:
Leads and participates in activities, such as performing risk analysis, reviews of designs and tests, etc.
Leads and supports hardware, software and systems level verification and validation testing. May provide hardware and firmware support on existing sustaining products. May work on process improvement activities. Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCEMust have:
• Minimum BSEE or equivalent and seven (5) years of product design experience.
• Or advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years product design experience.Nice to have:
• Experience in analog circuit design and electro-mechanical devices: Previous work with pressure sensors, flow sensor, solenoids, power supplies, motor control, and transducers.
• C and Verilog experience
• Medical product development experience
Team Lead - Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3510 |Cell: 651-634-1454