Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst
- Location:Tempe, Arizona
- Type:Direct Hire
Our publicly traded client located in the East Valley is searching for a Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst to assist with SEC filings and technical accounting research. They offer a very competitive salary along with amazing benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a large and stable organization and have tremendous career growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA required or at least 3 parts of the CPA exam completed.
- 3+ years experience in a national CPA firm (Big 4 preferred) or in a large publicly traded company
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Assist with SEC filing including 10-K/10-Q filings and preparation of footnote disclosures
- Function as a liaison with internal and external auditors and provide explanations as needed
- Research and assist accounting and other departments with providing guidance on technical accounting issues and pronouncements
- Assist with some month end close accounting processes
To be considered for this position, qualified candidates should submit their resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org. *Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Visit our website for other great roles! Also, join our group on LinkedIn – "VincentBenjamin – Phoenix" for up-to-date postings and career search tips.
Our client is only considering local candidates at this time. If you are moving to Phoenix, please clearly state your intentions (including reasons for the move, approximate arrival date, etc.) with your resume submittal.