25 days ago
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager of Sales and Operations Planning to join their expanding supply chain team. This is a very strategic position that will partner with the business on a global basis. Duties will include the following:
- Work with Marketing units to improve the Demand planning process to ensure forecast accuracy levels meet functional objectives on product delivery and service levels
- Improve the existing S&OP process and lead the Implementation of a standardized process across the various units in the company.
- Work closely with commercial , finance and supply chain functions to have complete alignment on forecasts and outcome of the S&OP process
- Own and manage Monthly S&OP planning process, generate key reports and facilitate meetings within the S&OP cross functional group stakeholders
- Monitor KPIs and dashboards to provide comprehensive reports, analytics and visibility around S&OP process / planning performance to all cross-functional stakeholders.
- Prepare and participate in monthly management presentations including demand analysis , supply scenarios and constraints to facilitate discussions and aid management decision making
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience in planning and managing the S&OP function. Strong analytical skills are a must. BS/BA required. This position can work remotely in the southeast.