11 days ago
- Knowledge of Full Project Life Cycle Planning (Design thru CQV)
- Knowledge of Post Project Validation & Operational Readiness
- Working extensively with Facility (chilled water, steam, condensate, potable water, HVAC) and Clean Utilities (i.e. clean steam, WFI water, USP water, clean air, etc.)
- Coordinate with other pharma/biotech construction disciplines.
- B.S. Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience with construction of pharmaceutical facilities and related support systems.
- Project experience in Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Laboratories and/or commercial applications is preferred
- Ability to pass Client background checks
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, time management & multitasking skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to work in a collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of ASHRAE, ASPE and International Building Codes is required
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) is highly desirable