Sr Program Manager
West Chester, OH
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
You will use program management skills to oversee and manage customer relations and development programs. You will be responsible for managing development programs and supporting all aspects of the business relationship between Honeywell and the customer(s). You will achieve required cost and schedule adherence, scope management, export compliance, and Integrated Product Delivery and Support compliance. Key program performance metrics include Estimate at Completion fidelity, Cost Performance Index, Schedule Performance Index, On Time to Request, Accounts Receivable, and Honeywell Milestone and Reporting Tool Milestone Fidelity. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, stakeholders, and influencers.
Provide customer demand planning inputs.
Ensure adherence to contract, schedule, cost, regulatory agency and international trade compliance requirements.
Extensive risk/opportunity analysis with cross-functional teams to achieve revenue and net investment/operating income targets.
Identify opportunities and execute plans to improve program performance.
Coordination and integration with Product/Service management teams.
Manage customer relationships.
Identify and support new business
Responsible for performance management of direct reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- 10+ years’ experience and expertise within technical or business field
- BS/BA/Master’s degree in engineering or business
- Has authority, is accountable for program execution
- Requirements Management & Fulfillment, Planning/Estimation
- Scheduling including resource-loading critical path analysis
- SOW-thru-WBS-thru-BOE-thru Integrated Master Schedule
- Expert in Earned Value Management
- Cost & Financials (ex. RDE, spend, forecast, variance)
- Risk Management -Identification & Mitigation- Change Mgmt
- Lead Cross Functional Collaboration, Communicate &Influence
- Provide guidance & Coaching to peers and team members
- JOB ID: req306811
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 10045 International Blvd,West Chester,Ohio,45246,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.