Sr. Project Manager - Industrial Electrical
Sr. Project Manager – Industrial Electrical Div.
Family grown company the early 1980s, in a small garage on a plot of family-owned land, this company began. At the beginning they were a small operation, serving local agricultural and industrial facilities. Three decades of hard work, and a commitment to excellence has grown into three divisions – Electric, Engineering, and Energy.
Teamwork, and dedication to our core values has expanded operations nationwide and have grown to surpass 200 employees. The divisions continue to grow, and drive success the same steadfast dedication, and core values since the start.
Our client is looking for a driven and innovative Sr. Project Manager to lead the project team to facilitate multiple Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and/or Photovoltaic (solar) electrical systems. Be the bridge between the client, the Project Management team, and the Field Management team.
What You’ll Do
As Sr. Project Manager you will manage the operational and financial aspects of construction projects and be the primary liaison with the customer. You will be responsible for the project from the conceptual stages through execution of planning, financial management, scheduling, safety, contractual compliance, and customer While providing leadership for the development of a multi-discipline team, you will direct and manage employees across several projects at multiple locations, large linear projects, or a combination of both.
What We Need From You
- Proven working experience in project
- Ability to lead, plan and oversee and execute to ensure successful project
- Promote the company image through exercising sound and ethical business practices as they relate to clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and other
- Manage project budgets, change orders, timelines and contract deliverables as required for each project and project phase to ensure overall objectives and client needs are
- Ability to manage and escalate project deviations by establishing attainable strategic goals that lead to successful resolutions.
- Attends and/or facilitates internal & external meetings, providing project assessments to ensure operational objectives and performance metrics are met, while developing personal working relationships with the
- Identify project specific requirements and capture them in vendors purchase and subcontract
- Orchestrate information flow to ensure both internal and external Shareholders are s
- Experience managing project scope, schedule, and
- Determines expectations and set direction of client value drivers with the project
- Identify obstacles and solicit internal and external subject matter experts to work through the
- Ability to develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as the project team.
- Meet with clients to take capture project details and clarify specific requirements of each
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Ability to meet budgetary objectives and to adjust to project constraints based on
- Experience with tracking project performance, drive completion of project activities while meeting short- and long-term
- Ability to delegate project tasks to project team members, based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience.
- Ensures effective coaching and feedback is provided to all employees for professional
- Facilitates teambuilding efforts and ensures continuous training and mentoring efforts are on-going.
- Forecasting of revenue and scheduled billing to ensure cashflow balances as it relates to project expenditures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under
- Keeps all appropriate matters confidential and ensures site management team
- Able to effectively interface with all levels of management, staff, and customers (conference calls, bid walks, )
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation
- Competency in Microsoft applications included Word, Excel, and
- Manage project files, drawings, documents & records in our project
- Travel as job requirement
- Willing to work occasional evenings, weekends
Education/Experience and Must Haves
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, related field, or equivalent combination of experience/education.
- Self-starter and team player
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that represents a history of safe and competent
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- A knowledge of Electrical, Photovoltaic (solar) construction and/or
Perks: Employee paid health benefits, company vehicle, PTO, 401k and more!
About the Company
Placing qualified candidates into career opportunities with companies across the U.S. is the heart of our business. Partnering with Affinity can provide access to opportunities you might not find on your own. Weâ€™ll help you find the role that supports your professional life, builds your skills and knowledge, and allows you to reach your full potential in a work environment that meets your needs. Affinityâ€™s recruiters take time to understand your talents and experience; get your resume into the right hands and effectively market your skills and experiences to our clients. Our recruiters connect you with rewarding opportunities for career satisfaction and advancement. We have the passion and expertise to be your preferred search partner.