- Assist shipping manager by identifying work procedures; prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
- Issue written and oral instructions.
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of workers.
- Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances.
- Ensure correct shipment of international orders and hazardous material orders.
- Share the cultural concepts of situational leadership and facilitate the application of the transition to situational leadership.
- Monitor Material Handlersproductivity.
- Assist employees with work process problems.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Learning Orientation.
- Performance Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Business Acumen.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Presentation Skills.
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED required
- Experience working in a warehouse/distribution center is required