Sr. System Analyst (Risk/Compliance)
- Location:Tempe, Arizona
- Type:Direct Hire
Our client who is really growing and going through a large technical transformation is seeking a Sr. System Analyst to join their Finanial Risk and Compliance Technology team
The ideal candidate possesses extensive Banking experience in KYC, AML, Sanctions, Fraud and Compliance systems with strong business and systems analysis skills and is able to work with minimal guidance to deliver their assignments. You will work closely with cross-functional business, IT and vendor teams to ensure we are delivering the right-sized solutions to meet current, future and long-term needs in support of our banking product processing and continuing expansion efforts.
- Analyze and translate complex business requirements into a functional system design document.
- Technology and system related analysis using knowledge of current applications, vendor products, interfaces and data structures to recommend solutions and provide input.
- Facilitate and participant in design white-boarding sessions
- Convert application designs into data model and data mapping specifications.
- Configure systems and develop expertise in system functionality and design.
- Understand points of interaction and impact on other systems across the enterprise.
- Understand client needs and pain points; recommend enhancements to release tracks.
- Manage the installation of maintenance/patches and software upgrades.
- Play a role of a system owner, own end-to-end health and maintenance of assigned systems, including tactical vendor management.
- Provide leadership and support for system production issues, change requests and maintenance. Maintain knowledge documentation.
- Prepare and present subject matter knowledge, analysis, options, solutions in both written and presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Regularly apply advanced data analysis skills to understand detailed data flows between systems and within systems for their domain.
- Regularly apply knowledge of future technology and system trends for your domain to solve for current and future business needs.
- Assist in developing and executing test scripts.
- Perform and/or participate in testing releases prior to installing in production.
- Assist in developing training materials for system functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive prior work experience as Software Analyst, with systems and application management.
- Experience working in information technology domain within Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Hands on product implementation / functional experience with Industry leading Financial Crime, Fraud Platforms / BSA AML products (Fircosoft Continuity, Bottomline WebPayment Fraud, SAS, Oracle OFSAA, KYC, AML, Actimize)
- System Workflow, Behavioral Model configurations
- Dept knowledge on Data Models
- Release Management, Patching
- Sandbox experience – Experience with systems implementation projects, software development lifecycle and relational database (SQL) queries.
- Advanced knowledge and analytical skills of systems integration through web services, ETL, etc.