Sr Talent Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Deploy strategic talent management interventions, programs and processes within Finance to improve functional talent strategies. You will provide input on the development of a holistic strategy to help shape the culture through infusing the Honeywell behaviors, employee engagement, and inclusion and execute key programs and processes to drive performance across the function.
Provide consultative support to HR and business leaders on organization assessment and design, change management, talent management and leadership development. You will be a key member to drive and develop the alignment of organizational processes, systems and culture. You will assist teams to deliver on strategic projects, develop succession planning and other talent management activities.
- Drive critical initiatives
- Improve processes
- Influence leaders in the development of people and processes
- Develop talent programs
- Facilitate change
- Assess talent
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to partner with and influence multiple stake holders
- Some Human Resources experience
- Capability to instill and communicate a vision
- Broad knowledge and experience with Human Resources Management systems, competencies, and best practices
- Experience implementing change management processes for Talent Management
- Ability to think and act strategically with key leaders
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- JOB ID: HRD138825
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 855 S Mint St,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.