$170k - $200k Per Year
25 days ago
San Jose, CA
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. to Lead Full Stack Engineer - Pre-IPO Wearable Startup
San Jose, CA (100% remote during the pandemic. After the pandemic you can work from home as much as you want as long as you come to the office at least 1x/month)
The company has about 250 employees and 80 engineers. The company makes wearable consumer medical devices that dramatically improve the quality of their customers’ lives. Sales have doubled in the last year, and the company expects to go public somewhere between October 2020 and Q1 2021.
- Ideally you will be about 40% front end and 60% backend. Depending on your preference, you could be as much as 60% front end or 60% backend.
- You will primarily be using Node.js and React.
- Leading the design and architecture of the ecommerce platform.
- Designing, coding, and testing new features with scalable, maintainable and robust code.
- Conducting project planning and coordination.
- Translating UI/UX wireframes into responsive, cross-platform user interfaces and ensuring compatibility between browsers and platforms.
- Collaborating with other engineers as well as crossfunctional teams and stakeholders.
- Mentoring other engineers.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer (the more the better).
- Solid experience using Node.js.
- Experience working in a dynamic an agile environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with React.
- Experience with ecommerce.
- Knowledge of of usability best practices, accessibility, and on-page SEO.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: