13 days ago
We are seeking a Senior Web UI Developer who thrives in the UI/UX landscape and desires to contribute in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
• Determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
• Provide guidance on latest technology trends and future directions.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements.
• Design and create technical specifications to design or redesign complex applications and reusable components.
• Analyze problems outlined by Product Managers, Architects, Technical Leads or Business Systems Analysts in terms of detailed technology requirements and capabilities.
• Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, estimation, prototyping, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Verify program logic through testing best practices, including writing automated unit and functional tests.
• Use Agile Scrum practices to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability.
• Oversee overall systems configuration and testing, ensuring efficient deployment of applications to production.
• Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
• Develop documentation standards, procedures and approval hierarchies.
• 4-year degree (Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field).
• 4+ years using AngularJS and/or ReactJS, jQuery and Bootstrap, or similar frameworks
• 4+ years service layer integration (e.g. data, authentication, 3rd party systems) using Ajax and REST APIs.
• 4+ years using Jenkins (or similar continuous integration tools) and Github (or similar source code management systems).
• 2+ years CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
• 2+ years UI unit testing, functional testing and performance testing tools.
• Must have working knowledge of Content Management Systems, preferably Adobe Experience Manager.
• Must have experience building responsive web applications and related best practices.
• Must be well versed with the latest trends in web and mobile space.
• Experience with Agile Scrum full software development lifecycle and related software development methodologies
1. Angular JS
3. Content Management- preferably Adobe
• Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures.
• Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
• Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level programmer analysts.
• Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
5,000 to 9,999 employees