Staff Accountant (Financial Reporting)
vTech Solution Inc.
Richmond, VA, US
4 days ago
- The primary duty will be a special project to develop a process to capture and record the financial effects of Client Housing subsidized loans.
- The project will require working with other associates to find the loans subsidized by client's Housing in its current portfolio and capture the information needed to facilitate the process of posting the effects on the Authority’s ledger.
- It will also including supporting the modification of the internal financial reports and may include the creation of a new report. Other duties may include supporting the Financial Reporting Accountant with other financial reporting enhancements or modifications.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience in Financial Reporting
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Basic understanding in the calculation of present value
Additional items to consider when assisting us in filling this role:
- Knowledge of US GAAP and General Accounting
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with accounting software and programs, including excel and access