1031 Crowdfunding, LLC
1031 Crowdfunding is hiring an accountant to assist with data entry and analysis of our commercial real estate portfolio. As a firm on the edge of the FinTech, Real Estate, and Private Equity industries, we have complex business and investment entity structures. We are looking for candidates who are fast learners and excel at keeping track of many details involving investment and company expenses.
A successful candidate must be able to think through the purpose and intent of different business activities and must be able to quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment. We are especially interested in those who have studied physical sciences, math, or engineering fields. Since we value training and development on the job, we will consider candidates with little to no experience in real estate or finance.
Our team is small, but we are growing fast. If you want to work in an energetic environment where you will be expected to wear many different hats, please contact us.
- Maintain accounts receivable, document bills and supporting documentation
- Maintain accounts payable, ensure timely payment of invoices, confirm validity of the debt and gather appropriate signatures
- Update financial records via accounting software
- Prepare quarterly reports under the purview of senior management
- Analyze financial statements and prepare balance sheets
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office & various accounting programs
- Understands accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with ERA or CRM systems is ideal