Teresa Cowart Team
MUST be local! We are seeking a talented highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through Video, photography, graphic design, digital, and traditional marketing efforts.
Please only apply if you do have proven experience with video production and editing. Must have knowledge of social platforms. Graphic design, Event planning, and implementation are helpful as well.
The Videographer position will work alongside our amazing marketing team to help bring the team's material and message to the marketplace.
This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well as bringing a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. It requires tight interaction with the marketing, customer service, operations, sales, outside vendors, and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve overall goals.
Please complete the assessment that will be emailed to you and includes a link to your portfolio/work.Compensation:
$15 - $18 hourlyResponsibilities:
- You will be developing strong video concepts for different entities within the organization used for organic promotion, paid advertising, and brand awareness. You will be responsible for seeing these concepts all the way through from pre-production to delivery.
- Assist with live events and all productions as needed.
- Develop interesting, unique, and engaging content for multiple social media platforms. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and more.
- Assist in designing graphics for property listings, special events, social media, and websites
- Assist with maintaining all social media channels (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates.
- Assist with planning and organizing team events and markets across all social media channels.
- Strong understanding of advertising and content best practices on all social platforms
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps including, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Visual designer including videography, sound design, typography, and photography, and non-linear editing software
- Knowledgeable about print media specifications, responsive digital designs, and large format display advertising.
- MUST have social media and/or event planning experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of how to analyze and optimize data.
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills.
- Work well under pressure with strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment while maintaining a professional and positive attitude
- Must be a thinker and innovative.
- Have a good sense for story and pacing
- Must be positive, reliable, and have a heart for the position and team.
Our company was established by Teresa Cowart (as a single agent in 2005. Our staff is the number one in our MLS and has been since 2015, and growing! We consistently sell more homes and provide better customer service than anyone else. How do we do this? We train. We coach. We hold each other accountable. Why are we different? We truly care about our customers. If you are ready to join a busy staff that is different, that is cutting edge, and always evolving, this is a great opportunity!
Warning - Every member of our staff is equally important and we are picky.
Our culture is super important to us. If you are a positive go-getter, willing to roll up your sleeves and be a collaborative staff member that works harmoniously - please apply!