Novant Health is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to perform all staffing and scheduling functions including placement of staffing office team members through the use of Time and Staffing system to ensure the most efficient allocation of available staffing office staff. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Two years of collge or secretarial science degree preferred. A combination of education and experience with advanced computer skills required.
- Experience :Required Minimum of two years of office environment experience. Preferred previous staffing experience.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (required): Demonstrates proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet skills, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications. Must be able to secure and maintain private and confidential information. Requires excellent ability to effectively communicate with hospital staff and ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Working knowledge of Time and Staffing preferred (scheduler or staffer experience preferred). Must be detail oriented. Must have the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision. Ability to analyze and problem solve.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".