The Staffing Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a pipeline of healthcare candidates who are willing to accept available assignments. Effectively coordinate the scheduling of compliant field talent with clients as well as support operational excellence of the office using Company core values of Integrity, Candor, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. Responsible for office success if and when the Manager is absent.
Additional functions include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Job Functions:
- Hit minimum performance standards per week as outlined by Management
- Maintain operational excellence through achieving the "Minimum Performance Standards" as outlined each Fiscal Year which includes:
- Achieving standards for all minimum activity requirements including recruiting connects and submissions, placements and starts
- Support gross profit (GP) goals of the Division with value calculator management
- Support Joint Commission standards, referencing and the entire compliance process to achieve 100% compliance
- Work as Staffing Manager and Recruiter within the Division
- Responsible for assisting healthcare professionals in the application, credentialing, referencing and licensing process
- Recruit, coach, staff, develop, mentor and engage field talent
- Responsible for job postings, email blasts, call blasts and other recruitment functions
- Maintain an open line of communication with active field talent with appropriate follow-up
- Works in a timely manner to understand and meet the needs of field talent
- Works to achieve pre-established goals for placements, starts and revenue for the month
- Maintain continuous source of information and availability of the active base of talent; takes appropriate and timely measures to meet the
- Needs and retain the relationships of the field talent
- Retain flexible schedules in order to service requests and/or handle issues, in addition to support after hours duties
- Communicate with field talent regarding possible extensions with clients, or other job opportunities once they have completed assignments
- Act as a team player and mentor to new hires within the Division and the Company
- Assist with Human Resources and Quality Assurance functions as it relates to field talent
- Assist with aging and Accounts Receivable as needed
- Be available to attend meetings involving Manager
- Assist with housing arrangements for field talent as needed
- Help to create an environment of high morale, motivation and teamwork
- Other duties as assigned
Supplemental Health Care is a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, with four national divisions and more than 60 offices throughout the United States. We place nurses, therapists, physicians, physician assistants, HIM specialists and other healthcare professionals in great short and long-term positions at top facilities across the country. Established in 1984, we consistently rank among the largest companies in the industry, with over 400 employees nationwide and more than 2,500 healthcare professionals working for us each day.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Talents:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of 1-3 years' equivalent experience preferred; 2-3 years'
- experience required for a Senior Staffing Manager role, preferably in the health care industry
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and software systems including Microsoft Office products and the Internet; internet job boards and internet recruiting experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in recruiting, staffing, production methods, human resources, and/or similar or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and rules of composition
- Knowledge of principles and methods for selling recruiting services; this includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales management systems
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work for prolonged periods of sitting, typing and use of the phone and computer
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must successfully complete on boarding training/tutorials and attend future webcasts/training's as required
Industry leading organization with offices throughout the U.S.
Stable company with 25+ years of successful growth
Aggressive, marketing-focused company
Great benefits including medical insurance and 401(K) program
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Supplemental Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Supplemental Health Care participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Please visit www.uscis.gov for more information.