Starter Golf - (211028)
The Marshall/Starter is responsible for enforcing all club rules pertaining to golf as well as providing assistance to the Members/Guests in order to keep play at an even flow.
- Responsible for being the golf course at all times, unless checking with the starters or golf shop for messages.
- Assist the Members whenever possible by looking for lost balls, providing rides if desired, and giving suggestions on proper golf course etiquette.
- Responsible for enforcing all club rules as they pertain to the golf course.
- Maintain a polite manner whenever a member is approached for a violation.
- Responsible for fixing ball marks whenever possible, fill divots with topsoil and pick up loose articles on the golf course, straightening cart guidance ropes and their supports.
- Responsible for handling violations at the end of the shift. This includes turning in the security report that lists all violations and incidents that he handled during his shift.
- Check-in periodically with the golf shop staff to obtain a list of single rider carts. If there is a discrepancy, check the records in the golf shop again, make a copy of the ticket, and attach it to the security report. Allow the golf shop or starter to make the new charge for the full fee.
Prior golf experience required.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Must have flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, afternoons and weekends.
Primary Location: North America-United States-South Carolina
Country Club of Hilton Head
70 Skull Creek Dr.
Hilton Head Island 29926
Job: Golf Operations
Shift: Day Shift