JOB SUMMARY: Continuously exemplifies Greenwood Communities and Resorts mission, values and customer service philosophy of GCR in job performance and in relationships to others. This position is responsible for moving groups around the course in a reasonable amount of time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Introduce self and create good rapport with all patrons. Greet all members and guests in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Enforce cart rules.
- Respond to myriad of things guests may require.
- Provide information that will help- guests play the course, i.e. yardage markers measured to the center of the green, cart path rules, location of water and restrooms.
- Match player's skills to appropriate tees.
- Tee people off in a timely manner, recording precise tee time of departure and inform players of this time, along with pace of play expectations.
- Keep golf shop informed on the turn times.
- Maintain clean, orderly appearance of the first tee.
- Monitor pace of play and address problem groups always in a positive, courteous fashion.
- Check player's receipt to be sure he has checked in. Record cart and numbers of players.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds as required to replenish the driving range.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS:
General knowledge of the golf course assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent