Auto Meter Products, Inc. is an automotive instrumentation company based in Sycamore, IL. We are seeking a Stockroom/Receiving Supervisor to join our team. Auto Meter Products prides itself in having a creative, professional, employee-focused work environment.
Key Responsibilities and scope of work include:
- Lead and work alongside the stockroom/receiving staff.
- Enter inventory transactions in our ERP system.
- Ensure achievement of inventory accuracy objectives and daily cycle counting.
- Oversee timely and accurate movement of material to your internal and external customers, including production, external suppliers, and shipping.
More About You:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience required leading stockroom and receiving functions.
- Proficient in various inventory transactions in an ERP based system.
- Knowledge of cycle counting and inventory count resolution.
- Forklift certification required.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company matched contributions
- Paid holiday and personal time
- Short-term, long-term, and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)