Stone Fabrication Shop - CNC / CAD Programmer
Unlimited Stone Works
30+ days ago
Leading Long Island City based Stone Fabrication Shop, looking to hire experienced -CNC CAD Programmer IMMEDIATELY!!!
- Process shop drawings, shop tickets, field measurements, physical and/or digital templates, and generate the programs for our latest technology stone fabrication machines (5 axis bridge saws, Waterjet bridge saws)
- Generate the most efficient & accurate cut parameters, tool paths, and running simulations to determine programming accuracy and time efficient machine operations.
- Inspect the raw material (slabs) to identify defects and maximum material yields (nesting)
- Responsible for scheduling jobs/programs between the different machines to achieve maximum shop efficiency/ time management.
- Communicate with the clients, shop floor manager and machine operators constantly to eliminate mistakes and fast delivery of the jobs
- Stone Fabrication Shop Experience
- Minimum 2 year experience as a CNC/CAD machine Programmer
- Excellent drafting skills
GOOD TO HAVE:
- OSHA 30, Driver’s License
- Experience with Field Measurements / Takeoffs/ Countertop Templating
- Experience with Material Nesting and Photo Layouts (Photo mapping)
- Experience to operate Proliner or other digital templating solutions
- ALPHACAM, REVIT efficiency
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years