Strategic Account Executive - Health Plan Client Engagement
The Strategic Account Executive - Health Plan Client Engagement role brings together knowledge of the PBM market and its capabilities with an ability to develop strategic business plans across a range of health plans, supporting client growth and retention within commercial the Medicare EGWP group markets.
Subject matter expert for Health Plan Commercial and EGWP group strategies, advancing client market positioning including solutions to:
1) recommend sales strategies and support integrated value proposition development
2) collaborate with clients on competitive product solutions and pricing strategies
3) support RFP response activity on behalf of clients
Consultative client advisor offering insights to competitive market strategies and capabilities as well as promoting the value of PBM solutions to advance client strategies in-market
Support development of annual market growth projections for PBM and HP clients inclusive of market analysis
Collaborate with clients to identify targeted retention and new employer growth opportunities within downstream commercial and EGWP groups, leading to development of custom engagement strategies, in consultation with PBM HP account teams
Understand and document support required by client, by renewal and/ or prospect opportunity, and work with internal partners to deliver requested support
Oversee PBM execution and maintenance of custom client pricing set up, working across various internal departments, and adhering to defined organizational and operational requirements
Collaborate with health plan clients and PBM business teams to leverage PBM support financial modeling tools and reporting capabilities to advance client strategies.
Represent PBM as subject matter expert for commercial and EGWP market solutions
Support health plan clients with RFP strategies and engagement with employer groups and / or during finalist meetings
8+ years progressive experience in Healthcare in operations or client management roles with an emphasis on client contracting, business planning, and program management
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Process oriented with project management experience
• Prior healthcare consulting experience
• Group Medicare knowledge
• Self starter with the ability to think, work and execute independently and proactively within the company
• Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to guide and influence teams without direct authority
• Experience with all facets of PBM Benefit including Benefits, operations, and pricing
• Understanding of fundamentals of PBM contracting strategies
• Strong communication skills with highly effective presentation capabilities
Bachelor’s degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
About the Company
CVS Health offers a world of promising job opportunities across a diverse range of careers in everything from corporate and pharmacy roles to retails positions. No matter where you work at CVS Health, your unique skills, talents and abilities are welcome and valued. We recognize and reward greatness and want our employees to know their work is making a difference in the lives of millions. Join us today. Together we can continue making innovative, high-quality health and pharmacy services safe, affordable and accessible – for all.