Strategic Marketing Mgr - SAL021438
The Strategic Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving market strategy and analytics to support various strategy and planning initiatives for the business. Drive and support market assessment, go-to-market strategy and business case development for new products, solutions, channel partners or other strategy projects. Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams in product, sales and technical teams on key initiatives.
- Conduct primary and secondary research for strategy, planning and special projects.
- Maintain a database of primary and secondary research reports and studies.
- Track customer, competitor and technology trends and provide insights for management team.
- Develop analytics models to estimate market size, growth and share performance by product, customer segment and geography through primary and secondary research.
- Independently lead strategy projects including defining scope, conducting research, analysis and make final recommendations.
- Provide market insights for quarterly business reviews, annual and long-range plans.
- Provide market fact base and analytics support for strategic projects including new product development, new market entry, technology investments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible and relevant work experience with a combination of strategy, marketing, and analytics in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated experience presenting strategy and business cases to C-level executives.
- Strategic thinker, skilled communicator and seasoned influencer with demonstrated ability to drive consensus at all levels.
- Ability to take complex analytic solutions and articulate actionable insights.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and then translate them for less technical audiences.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of data management tools such as Excel, Tableau and ability to comfortably work with large datasets.
- Relevant B2B technology marketing experience, primarily in telecommunication, technology, and/or strategy consulting firms focused on technology industries.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in management consulting firm.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to wear multiple hats with a "roll-up-your-sleeves" mentality.
- Prior experience tackling ambiguous complex problems in a changing marketplace and creating effective solutions/responses.
: Sales Business Solutions Location(s)
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.