- Designs, administers and evaluates the effects of physical training protocols under the supervision of the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM) Headquarters (HQ) Soldier Readiness Test (SRT) Management Team.
- Coordinates and observes execution by US Army Master Fitness Trainers (MFTs) of group and individualized training programs that will be integrated and synchronized into company training schedules.
- Coach and Mentor MFTs in exercise and training technique, programming and coaching.
- Coordinates individualized exercise programs with US Army Medical Department unit human, Performance/injury prevention medical personnel to help ensure a safe and expeditious return to training of Soldiers recovering from injury and/or with preexisting injuries and limitations.
- Provides instruction and guidance to Soldiers and unit leadership on physical conditioning and injury prevention in coordination with unit human performance/injury prevention medical personnel.
- Refers to the appropriate medical professionals all personnel from the unit he/she supports with an apparent new or undiagnosed medical condition for evaluation and treatment
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science or Physical Education (related discipline) with an accredited institution. (Master's degree preferred but not required)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certification.
- Minimum 3 years of strength and conditioning experience working in collegiate-level team sport athletic programs, national-level (Division 1 Collegiate, professional, or Olympic) athlete populations.
- Creditable specialized experience includes developing long and short-range planning and coordination of sport/mission specific performance programs resulting in attributable results with competitive athletes (e.g., collegiate, professional, or national-level athletes or SOF-specific tactical professionals).