Provides assistance to students applying for enrollment to Remington College and offering financial assistance options.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures, and operates within state and federal statutes and regulations and within standards of accreditation at all times.
- Assists student questions when applying for financial aid and provides them information about financing options to fund their education.
- Ask questions of students to determine what types/amounts of financial aid, if any, they may be eligible to receive.
- Responds to students’ requests for help with financial aid information and to their related questions.
- Assists students with the preparation and completion of financial aid applications when needed.
- Follows up with students to help ensure the timely completion of applications and filings and any required documentation in support of those applications.
- Reviews Estimated Award Letters with students.
- Assist with final submission or packaging students for financial assistance each academic term.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Maintains professional and effective working relationships with all other Company personnel.
- Conducts his or her professional and personal life in a fashion that fosters a positive impression of the Company.
- Performs the job on-site (no telecommuting or off-site management).
- At least an Associate Degree (Bachelor Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of two (2) years of federal student financial aid experience (Global Service experience a plus)
- Experience in customer service preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with CampusVue student software a plus.