Research Associate II
We're recruiting a bioanalytical research associate for our large biopharma client. This individual will be involved in method development and sample analysis to support ongoing R&D efforts. This bioanalytical role will employ separative chemistry (CE/UPLC) and molecular techniques such as Western Blot and ELISA.
- Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures.
- Display an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing, and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- Investigate basic technical problems and performs routine scientific procedures and experiments under general supervision.
- Plan and prioritize concurrent experimental procedures.
- Integrate, compile, and tabulate data and assist supervisor in the analysis and interpretation of the results.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other department members.
- Work under active supervision.
- Follow established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous execution may cause delays in program schedules, and may result in the allocation of additional resources.
- Frequent internal company contacts.
- Infrequent inter- departmental and outside constituent contacts on routine matters.
- Years of Experience: 3 - 6 Years