Kaufman Lynn Construction
** Multifamily or student housing construction experience strongly preferred **
Directly responsible for the projectâ€™s success through scheduling, quality control and by minimizing warranty call backs while carefully following the company policies and procedures as well as our contractual obligations.
- Generate the primary and two week look ahead schedules and weekly updates.
- Monitor the performance of the field operations, assist in primary subcontractor scopes.
- Supervise subcontractors and vendors.
- Manage quality control.
- Ensure jobsite safety and security.
- Review submittals, prepare daily reports.
- Conduct weekly sub meetings.
- Maintain as-build drawings and direct project close-out.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project and arrange assignment of project personnel.
- Identify changes in scope or differing conditions and assist Project manager to secure appropriate change orders for project cost and time.
- Enforce company policies and procedures to identify and mitigate risk subcontractor and vendor performance.
- 5 years of experience leading construction projects as a Superintendent.
- Multifamily or student housing construction experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to understand contracts.
- Ability to manage a team, resolve disputes and foresee potential cost or schedule issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Who We Are:
Kaufman Lynn Construction is a full-service commercial construction company with extensive experience in both the public and private sectors. We are consistently ranked as one of the largest and fastest-growing general contractors in South Florida.
We are proud of our amazing culture that is focused on employee engagement. We emphasize accelerated career growth, mentoring and professional development, highly competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art construction technology/processes and a truly fun, family atmosphere. In fact, Kaufman Lynn was recently named by the Sun-Sentinel as one of the Top Workplaces in South Florida for the sixth year in a row and one of the Best Companies to work for in Florida by Florida Trend magazine.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- HSA & FSA Accounts
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Annual and Project Based Bonus Potential
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Terrific opportunity to make a real impact on our companyâ€™s success
- Personal, professional and career growth.
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus opportunities and comprehensive benefits
- Company culture based on a truly engaged team of professionals that are fully supported by an enlightened leadership team
- Fast-paced and challenging working climate that makes time for plenty of fun
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Powered by JazzHR