Since 1883, HCC has been a major innovator in agricultural harvesting equipment and farm equipment products, with the invention of the first commercial grain weigher, the H.D. Hume pickup reel, and the floating cutter bar. Over the next century, the company expanded, diversified and merged with other cutting-edge agricultural firms to grow into the world’s largest producer of reels, sieves and chaffers for combines. From our early days of Hart-Carter products, this company, which began with the vision of a Midwest farmer and a storekeeper, has held a close association with the market place to insure that every product is focused on productivity for harvesters. Today, HCC manufactures agricultural harvesting equipment such as reels, sieves, chaffers and other innovative products for every combine need. We supply sieves, chaffers, and reels to original farm equipment manufacturers for most every make and model of combine. We work closely with these manufacturers to match our products with combine specifications and capacities. HCC continues to develop and test new materials and new products designed for performance. With over 100 years of experience and advances in technology, no one is more prepared to meet the needs of tomorrow’s farmers.
If you are an innovator and looking to grow and develop in an established organization than this is the place to be. Our employment philosophy is our employees are our greatest asset and our vision is excellence through teamwork.
So, if you’re looking to grow and learn in an established organization please look below at our current open position:
Varies between 1st and 2nd Shift Hours
Plans, directs and coordinates the production operations in his/her area of responsibility
- Achieves manufacturing results by communicating job expectation to hourly and salary employees. Plans, monitors, and appraises production results
- Works with all employees using such sills as: coaching, counseling, discipline, and mediation
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process using process monitors; observes control points and equipment; monitors personnel and resources reporting on daily results and facilitating corrections to achieve targets
- Assigns personnel to accomplish work results; establishes priorities; monitors progress; resolves problems; evaluate employees and conduct orientation and training of personnel
- Responsible for safety of all employees and insures they know and acknowledge all safety rules, policies and what necessary PPE is required for each position
- Responsible for compliance with established Quality policies and procedures
- Maintains good working relationship with the local union by following consistently the terms of the collective bargaining agreement
- Responsible for PM on all equipment and machines. Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel
- Maintains ISO 9001:2008 compliance in all activities
- Maintains company Vision, Mission and Values to achieve ownership opportunities for all employees to the extent they choose to pursue it
- Keeps equipment and area clean, neat, productive and safe
- Performs other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Supervisor or lead person experience
- Must be able to multi-task and work in ever changing environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
HCC, Inc. offers a world-class benefits package that includes a competitive salary. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, and Vision Programs
- ESOP – We’re Proud to be Employee Owned!
- Company Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Annual Wellness Screenings
If interested in working for an organization where you can make a difference, please apply through Monster.com.