Supervisor - Mobile Service
Altec Industries, Inc.
Why Join Altec?
The Altec Service Group delivers on Altec's commitment to be there for the life of the equipment. A Supervisor is needed, whose key focus will be to enable the success of Mobile Technicians who maintain and repair the Altec product line. Assume responsibility for developing the skills and knowledge of the technicians and for providing a safe, environmentally compliant work environment for all.
U.S. Military Veterans and Spouses are Encouraged to Apply.
Apply at https://careers.altec.com
And please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Join Altec?
- We are an industry leader in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of truck-mounted hydraulic utility equipment
- The field service network extends across the United States and in Canada and is experiencing steady growth
- Manage your own territory and make critical decisions, with a support team of Altec resources.
- Thrive in a positive and team-oriented service environment
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development - Teamwork
Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience at a manufacturing or service operation required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills are required
- Mechanical aptitude is required, with knowledge of hydraulic schematics helpful
- Must have a valid current Driver's License
- Able to obtain DOT card
- Position is based out of a service center
- Must have flexibility to travel, including overnights
Successful supervisors have a passion for customer service and for helping others. This individual thrives in a fast-paced environment, where organization and flexibility are necessary skills.
- Enable continuous training for new and current technicians.
- Ensure quality repair and maintenance of equipment, such that all jobs are completed with regard to Altec’s values while achieving customer goals.
- Have safety and environmental considerations and regulations figure prominently in mindset and practice.
- Ensure efficient and effective work methods and scheduling.
- Champion and implement process improvement.
Foster team spirit in concert with Altec Values to maintain a successful Service Group within the overall Altec organization.
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.