TRC's client, a leading manufacturer of recreational vehicles, is seeking a 1st shift Assembly Supervisor to join their team in Newnan, GA!
- Provides guidance to subordinates to ensure safe and productive work environment.
- Directs a staff of 20-40 production employees.
- Directs job assignments of employees during the course of the shift.
- Monitors and tracks employee vacation and absenteeism.
- Exercises judgment in personnel process or procedural areas of concern.
- Assignments may include training and development that is typical of a higher-level position.
- Advises higher-level management on work related problems on the assembly line and their impact on productivity and/or the customer.
- Coordinates small group activities and encourages Kaizen participation.
- Implements and adheres to all ISO-9000 procedures.
- Directs group discussions and small group activities.
- Monitors safety of assigned areas and maintains accident reports as required.
- Monitors, tracks, and verifies production activities on the shop floor utilizing the available production recording tools.
- Evaluates subordinates and reviews their objectives and performance.
- Creates and implements training schedules for selected employees.
- Develops employee's career path, provides coaching and counseling to subordinates, and assists them with establishing Plans and conducts periodic inventories of consumable materials.
- Constructs, plans, implements, and performs follow-up on a preventative maintenance program for the Assembly line.
- Operates on occasion a post or relieves an operator for break to ensure continuous flow of product.
- Participates in weekly production review meetings with Unit Manager.
- Education / Experience: Two-year degree or equivalent experience in a technical field required.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Leadership role.
- Other Required Skills:
- Excellent communication, Project Management, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills.
- 5S-lean six sigma training.
- Management training.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, Project, and Power Point.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com