Innovative medical device company, in cooperation with CHOP
, is commercializing a revolutionary neonatal device to save infant lives, globally
. Supported by 30+ experts in R&D, RA/QA, Engineering, Operations, Finance and Lab testing, this product line is moving though the FDA approval process. This is an opportunity to save and effect lives among our most vulnerable and precious infants. It is a career opportunity and a mission.
This role, Supply Chain Manager,
is vital to set up and lead the procurement efforts in the development and commercialization of a product line that includes devices/capital goods and components, disposables and consumables. Following FDA guidelines and best in class standards, the Supply Chain Manager will take charge of the supplier approval & quality evaluation process, inventory and tracking in a GMP procurement operation. Supported by the contracts and legal department, interacting with R&D and Engineering, this is an opportunity to apply your skills and talents to create world class Supply Chain program for an emerging company right here in Philadelphia. This is a high viz role for the next step in a developing career in Supply Chain.
This opportunity, based in upscale facilities near 30th Street Station, this offers a fine base salary, bonus component, stock program, 401K with matching, health care, vacation PTO and other benefits. Please apply if you have:
- 5 or more years in Supply Chain with a medical device, biotech or pharmaceutical firm
- BS or BA degree in Supply Chain, accounting, finance, or related. MS is a plus
- Experience in setting up/managing a supplier evaluation program in an FDA culture
- Inventory management skills & traceability of goods skills
- Excel and other procurement software applications proficiency
- Cross functional work with R&D, Engineering, Legal, Lab and Quality Departments
- Complex components, Disposables, Consumables experience is a plus
Thank you for your consideration and confidential application. Interviews starting ASAP.