Support Specialist - Tier 1
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States, TN
PerfectServe provides healthcare’s only comprehensive and secure communications and collaboration platform. The company’s flagship solution unites physicians, nurses and other care team members across the healthcare continuum and facilities timely interaction between them.
With Dynamic Intelligent Routing®, PerfectServe automatically identifies and provides immediate access to the right care team member, enabling effective population health management through communication-driven workflows.
More than 100,000 clinicians in organizations such as Advocate Healthcare, Ascension Health, Covenant Medical Group, Memorial Hermann, Memorial Care Health System, Orlando Health, St Joseph Health and WellStar Health System rely on PerfectServe to help them speed time to treatment, promote physician alignment, enhance the consult process, increase transition efficiency, provide nurses more time for direct patient care and reduce HIPAA compliance risk.
Our growing team is seeking customer service professionals who enjoy helping, trouble shooting, and training our clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to advance a career in customer service this is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor. This industry is exploding and it’s our goal to help you to become a rock star! Support Center Specialists are an extremely important role while assisting our clients. This position demonstrates that PerfectServe genuinely cares about its clients and makes their requests easy.
Candidates who are selected to join this team will be provided successful extensive training and career development.
- Consistently exceed client expectations
- Field incoming client communications via phone, email and chat
- Train clients to manage their applications via PerfectServe web, phone and mobile interfaces
- Apply an expert understanding of PerfectServe's technology to meet the communication workflow needs of our clients
- Troubleshoot problems to determine root causes and implement solutions
- Address clients’ complaints to provide best possible solution
- Implement all solutions with the highest level of quality to ensure safe, efficient, and effective clinical communications
- Associate degree or 1-2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with healthcare technology
- Experience in a process improvement role
- Experience in a contact center or professional services environment
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
This position requires interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting. To best service our customers on the phone, face-to-face, or on the computer, all employees must be able to communicate with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time(position is primarily sedentary),must have acute hearing ability, must be able to speak English and must have the ability to perform repetitive hand motions.
PerfectServe is committed to compliance with its obligations under all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, it attempts to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees in accordance with the requirements of the disability discrimination laws. It also invites individuals with disabilities to participate in a good faith, interactive process to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made without imposing an undue hardship.
This position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
PerfectServe is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.