AG Globe Services
30+ days ago
Role: Surgical Technologist
Location: Beverly, MA
Contract Duration: 13 weeks with possibility of extension
Pay rate: $50/hr
Work Schedule: 24hrs/week
Shift: Mon-Thurs 7am-3:30pm
WHO WE ARE
AG Globe Services is one of the major providers of clinical and non-clinical healthcare staffing across the United States.
We work with Clinical and Non-Clinical professionals to be deployed at Long- Term Healthcare facilities, Hospitals, Medical Centers and Behavioral Health Facilities. We are currently looking for staff to help us in supporting our clients during Covid -19 pandemic.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
AG Globe Services values our employees’ hard work, dedication, and unselfish act to help our clients in need during this global pandemic.
AG Globe Services offers a membership- based healthcare benefits to our employees. (*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.)
Unlimited Direct Primary Care*
Unlimited Virtual DPC²
Prescription discounts of up to 65 percent
Dental and Vision discounts of up to 50 percent
Our client is committed to provide first class medical care with warmth and compassion for those who need it the most. Our client is a community hospital providing quality, patient-centered care and utilizing new health care system that brings together academic medical centers and teaching hospitals, community, and specialty hospitals.
- Prepare the exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct examinations Assist radiologists as needed with ultrasound-guided biopsies and vascular ultrasound procedures
- Recognize and record the appropriate anatomy and pathology using sonographic equipment
- Care properly for sonography equipment and report equipment failure
- Write reports based upon the scan results and completion
- Alert appropriate medical staff of any abnormalities that need immediate attention
- Use the ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Work independently or with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Manage multiple priorities and projects, and display flexibility in a fast-paced work environment
- Display good work ethic and friendly and cheerful disposition
- Maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality
- Pursue professional development for the continual improvement of patient care
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Surgical Technologist Requirements:
- A graduate of an accredited surgical technologist program and surgical technologist certification.
- Experience with instrumentation.
- Current BCLS.
- Strong understanding of surgical technology and surgical procedure.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Passionate about patient care.