AG Globe Services
30+ days ago
Role: Surgical Technologist
Location: Winchester, MA
Contract: 13 weeks with possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $32/hr
Work Schedule: 40hrs/week
WHO WE ARE
AG Globe Services is one of the major providers of clinical and non-clinical healthcare staffing across the United States.
We work with Clinical and Non-Clinical professionals to be deployed at Long- Term Healthcare facilities, Hospitals, Medical Centers and Behavioral Health Facilities. We are currently looking for staff to help us in supporting our clients during Covid -19 pandemic.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
AG Globe Services values our employees’ hard work, dedication, and unselfish act to help our clients in need during this global pandemic.
AG Globe Services offers a membership- based healthcare benefits to our employees. (*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.)
Unlimited Direct Primary Care*
Unlimited Virtual DPC²
Prescription discounts of up to 65 percentDental and Vision discounts of up to 50 percent
Our client is one of the newest contributors in healthcare industry offering state of the art integrated system for patient care. Their mission is to expand access to great care while utilizing advance science and latest technologies. They are passionate about caring for patients using the finest and the latest technologies.
- Prepare sterile operating rooms for surgeries.
- Sterilize equipment and instruments.
- Stock adequate supplies for surgery.
- Prepare patients for surgery by washing and disinfecting incision sites.
- Provide support during surgery by passing instruments and other supplies.
- Track surgical supplies.
- Stay up-to-date on surgical technology, medical terminology, and procedures.
- Work well with surgeons, surgical assistant, nurses and general surgical team.
- Help provide great patient care.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A graduate of an accredited surgical technologist program and surgical technologist certification.
- Experience with instrumentation.
- Current BCLS.
- Strong understanding of surgical technology and surgical procedure.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Passionate about patient care.
- Knowledge of insurance and governmental programs, regulations and billing processes and/or managed care contracts and coordination of benefits preferred.