The Swim Instructor will be primarily responsible for delivering a successful aquatic/swim lesson program, providing excellent customer service and providing a safe, professional, friendly and clean environment for all aquatics participants.
- Current American Red Cross or equivalent Swim Lesson Instructor certification or WSI
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience level is determined based on education and experience
- Basic computer operations knowledge
- Ability to work with age specific populations
- Ability to adapt training protocols to various individual needs
- BCLS--American Heart Association
Per Diem As Needed
About the Company
In 1999, two historic Catholic charities became one, forming CHRISTUS Health and creating a unique purpose in the modern health care market - to take better care of people.
To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, the mission that the Sisters of Charity Health Care system and Incarnate Word Health system shared for more than a century, is now also the mission of CHRISTUS Health.
Ranked among the top 10 Catholic health systems in the United States by size, the CHRISTUS Health system includes more than 40 hospitals and facilities in seven U.S. states, Chile and six states in Mexico, with assets of more than $4.6 billion.
Whether seeking care in Alexandria Louisiana, or Coahuila, Mexico, patients discover that the healing spirit is alive at CHRISTUS Health.