Swimming Pool Technician
Gary's Pool Care
Gary's Pool Care has an immediate opening for a Swimming Pool Service Technician. This position requires you to test, treat and clean Residential and/or Commercial swimming pools Monday through Friday starting at 7:30am. Experience is preferred but willing to train. Payroll is Semi-monthly.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Working outside performs weekly maintenance for pools/spas on an assigned route.
- Physically cleaning, chemically treating residential and commercial pools.
- Conduct minor repairs and filter cleans.
- Troubleshoot and report on issues found in the field.
- Accurately record activities and communicate those with customers and management.
- Maintain clean and professional equipment and work site.
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Working outdoors experience preferred
- A valid driver license and clean DMV with no points
- Drug free environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Reliable, punctual, and have a great attitude
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Mechanically inclined
- Great customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of tools
Company benefits include:
- Paid Time off with includes vacation and sick time
- Dental and Vision
- Retirement plan with Employer Matching
- Company Trucks
- Company tools are provided
- Uniforms are provided