Moseley Technical Services
Check out this new opportunity!
Job ID # 2021-14429
Location: Huntsville, AL
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Clearance Requirement: Ability to Obtain Secret Clearance
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 2 years
What You’ll Do:
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify basic lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions.
- Evaluate customer/operational needs to define system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Perform analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
- Perform analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Support the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Collect and analyze production process data to develop and support process improvement initiatives
- Collect and analyze engineering development process data to develop and support process improvement initiatives
- Collect and analyze testing data to develop and support test and product improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined systems engineering teams across commercial, defense, and support divisions
- Support risk assessments and generation of mitigation plans with regard to compliance with system engineering and production processes
- Support process analyses
- Support and create process improvement initiatives
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to Obtain Secret Clearance
- Must have an ENG degree
- Data analytics: (data collection, manipulation, and analysis techniques)
- Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience/domain knowledge of production processes: electronic and/or mechanical manufacturing/assembly
- Experience/domain knowledge of engineering processes
- Experience/domain knowledge of testing processes and failure report analyses
- Experience with process improvements
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Classification combined with 2 + years of relevant work experience; or a Master’s Degree.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/
About the Company
Moseley Technical Services
MTSI was founded by Mr. Moseley in 1994. We strive to serve and satisfy our customers and employees at all times, and continuously build partnerships to improve quality, cost, and schedule adherence.
Our primary goal is providing our customers with excellent service while delivering a quality product accompanied with integrity, professionalism, reliability, and satisfaction. We practice diversity in order to meet our customers’ needs.
MTSI is an employee-oriented corporation, dedicated to supporting our employees with outstanding company representation and ethical relationships. We continually strive for quality and success for our customers and ourselves.