Mandan, ND, US
24 days ago
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor's degree in accounting with 3 or more years' experience. A CPA is preferred and tax experience or strong interest is required.
Salary: $50-70k/year DOE
- Record transactions in ledgers; prepare trial balances and simple financial statements
- Enter and pay bills
- Account reconciliation
- Assist clients with tax questions and tax return preparation
- Prepare payroll tax, sales, or other business tax and personal income tax returns
- Assist in proofing financial statements, tax returns, and other documents
- Prepare compiled and reviewed financial statements
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, capital, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Minimum of 3 years accounting & tax experience in public accounting
-Degree in accounting & a CPA license or working toward a CPA license
-Must be proficient in QuickBooks
-Proficient in Excel and Word
-Self-motivated and can multi-task
-Strong problem solving and analytical skills
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply or if you have questions you can reach out to John Funk at 701-298-8300
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
About the Company
OUR VISION IS TO DRIVE CAREERS, GROW BUSINESSES, AND BETTER THE COMMUNITIES WE CALL HOME.
We're a national recruiting and staffing enterprise that blends the resources of a global HR company with the local insights of our independent franchise owners. A pioneer in the staffing industry, we’ve been providing companies with the workforce solutions they need for over 75 years, while helping people find jobs and build careers where they can thrive.
10,000 employees or more
Employee Referral Program, Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave, Medical, Dental and Vision, Paid sick days, Vacation/paid time off