Top 15 CPA firm—Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Company offers opportunities for new challenges and professional development.
- Company offers opportunities to work in and explore various industries.
- Company offers a unique, flexible work environment with competitive benefits.
Minimum Education & Experience
- BS/BA in Accounting preferred, MST preferred.
- CPA required.
- 5+ years’ tax experience in a public accounting or real estate firm preferred.
- Strong writing skills required, proposal development experience desired.
- High-level management skills.
- Strong tax research and writing skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office and tax compliance/research software.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research tax issues and filing requirements that affect tax compliance.
- Review tax returns and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Research complex tax issues internal revenue code, treasury regulations, and other relevant authorities/guidance.
- Draft tax technical memorandums.
- Serve as Engagement Manager on specific client accounts, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution, and final deliverable development.
- Identify opportunities to expand the scope of current engagements through identification of current client needs and target client requirements.
- Participate in proposal development, at the direction of management, and take a lead role responding to requests for proposal.
- Provide regular performance feedback as well as deliver timely performance evaluations.
- Develop subordinates’ technical and industry skills and encourage growth.
- Demonstrate initiative, vision, resourcefulness, creativity, and independent thinking by leading by example.