Teacher, Daycare, Education
Montessori Preschools of the Santa Clarita Valley
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you value a career in an educational community? Do you wish you worked with a group of extraordinary professionals who share your same visions?
Do you have a passion for working with children, and are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students.
We want you to be a part of our team!!!!
Our program builds the solid academic foundation students need for future success. Our classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents and each other. We offer the perfect balance of structured learning experiences, as well as play activities designed for each developmental stage.
We are currently looking for caring and energetic individuals for the following positions -
Transitional Kindergarten Teachers
• Competitive pay.
• Medical, Dental, Vision programs available
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
• Childcare tuition discounts and paid professional development days
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We have many standards in place for COVID. Once hired you will be trained on all safety protocols.
• Create, manage, and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
• Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and assess the developmental needs of students.
• Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
• Communicate positively with students, parents, and staff.
• Participate collaboratively and professionally with other teachers and staff to promote the general well-being of the school, and the collective/individual interest of its staff and student body
Knowledge and Skills
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
•AA in Early Childhood Education
or High School diploma (equivalent GED) coupled with life experience equivalent.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
Montessori certification desired
• Meets the minimum experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher. Complies with all state education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position
• Previous experience as an Early Childhood Education Teacher or Aide in a licensed preschool or early development center.
• Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.