Tech Project Manager Location: Plano, TXDuration: 10-11 Months (Possible extension) Description:General Responsibilities:
- Work on large and small scale projects that have a direct impact on the company.
- Drive projects based on defined priorities; ensure scope of deliverables, timelines and budget are met; identify risks and issues and mitigate and / or escalate as needed
- Plan, design, manage and execute project plans to ensure delivery. This activity includes management through feasibility, design, planning and implementation.
- Leverage problem solving skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent and maintain key project documentation
- Partner with project customers to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery
- Forge relationships with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments
- Identify ways to improve and streamline business process
- Exhibit a proven track record of project management, bringing the ability to quickly put structure in place to manage the work
- Role Info:
- Will be leading 2 large projects, lot of internal dependencies, internal stakeholder.
- Will project manage the 2 of the large initiatives- Data Platform Initiative
- Lot of reporting work using Google sheets, JIRA etc, open to any tool
- Will be dealing with several databases, moving dictionary from one place to another place.
- Project Management
- Problem Solver
- Good communicator
- Result focused
- Coming from Technological background
- Experience with working with databases, SQL
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.