Technical Leader - Construction Consulting
GLE Associates, Inc.
Winter Park, FL
GLE is looking for a Technical Leader – Construction Consulting Services to join our growing team. The Technical Leader will be responsible for providing senior technical review of work product and providing senior-level mentorship to staff. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and bonus opportunities.
- This senior-level position requires at a minimum in-depth knowledge of building construction, particularly in the area of commercial office and multi-family housing and healthcare. Additionally, the following attributes are desirable:
- Writing and reviewing HUD Project Capital Needs Assessments.
- High-level working knowledge of accessibility regulations (ADA, FHA, UFAS, ANSI, etc.).
- Reviewing ASTM Property Condition Assessments.
- Excellent report writing skills, computer and internet skills.
- Working in a fast-paced consulting firm with the ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills. You will be required to communicate effectively with not only the client but provide senior-level guidance to field assessment staff.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. This position will require you to simultaneously manage electronic deliverables for several ongoing projects.
- Complete field assessments as assigned
- Serve as project manager. Oversee and ensure project milestones and deadlines are met
- Revise reports, as required following Client comments and additional information
- Communicate project status to clients and internal management
- Assist in the management of technical training for service line staff
- Assist Service Line Manager in supporting the development of proposals and fees for services
- Work with the sales team and their support staff, including Client communications as requested
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Engineering or equivalent experience and licenses
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or Registered Architect Preferred
- 10 years of cost estimation, architecture, engineering or similar experience
- Knowledge and experience in assessing various property types, general building codes, and industry standards
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required along with advanced technical writing skills, proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook, strong work ethic, reliability and the ability to provide outstanding client service and satisfaction
- Travel Required
- Ability to climb ladders, roofs, work outside, navigate stairs, sites and building interiors
- Manage multiple projects
- Valid driver’s license as field work and site travel is involved; candidate will be responsible for transportation
Please apply directly at https://www.gleassociates.com/career-opportunities/
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
GLE Associates, Inc. (GLE) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Please note GLE will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application.
Job Type: Full-time