30+ days ago
EagleView is transforming the way companies use data about the physical world by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing environment. EagleView imagery reveals the finest and most important details, and computer vision helps companies gain actionable insights into any location—from anywhere. By delivering timely, comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals make informed decisions for the present and future.
As the company expands into new markets and continues to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the organization is looking for an analytical and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market opportunities, and enjoys developing data-informed value propositions, to successfully bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
EagleView is hiring a Technical Product Manager for our product team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving end to end scope for large complex projects that span multiple engineering teams. You will work to ensure we can leverage our imagery, property data tools and advanced machine learning networks to deliver best in class products to our customers.
· Leads requirement gathering effort for complex projects delivering innovative workflow solutions for our customers — partnering with product management, operations team, vendor management and other stakeholders.
· Ensures prioritization and scope to maximize software development investment, with an eye to customer-facing product priorities as well as future platform investment.
· Understands building for scale, and re-usable services to enable innovation and shorter go to market times
· Translates product roadmap and complex projects into detailed end-end requirements, in partnership with other TPMs.
· Plans and prioritizes features for releases, conveying the vision and goals at the beginning of every release and sprint.
· Attends scrum meetings including standups, review, retrospectives, and demos.
· Clearly defines end-to-end acceptance criteria with a user centric approach
· Answers questions from software engineering team and clarifies requirements.
· Works closely with engineering, QA and operations teams to meet SLAs with optimal resources.
· Aligns requirements with key initiatives and cross-functional goals.
· Ensures requirements follow our information security policies to protect personally identifiable information and EagleView assets.
· Ensures requirements include performance, scalability and automation targets.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
More on EagleView
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company with a 17-year track record of developing intellectual property in advanced aerial imaging technology. The EagleView culture is one of employee empowerment where everyone irrespective of title or role is encouraged to contribute and innovate.
EagleView also offers a modern technology work place designed to promote employee wellbeing. The employee cafés are stocked 24/7 and social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful. Helping employees realize their full potential though education and on-the-job training and mentoring is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Innovative Technology, Industry Leader. With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView is a lively and fast-growing Inc. 500 technology company offering full technology solutions in the GIS, measurement and analytical space. We specialize in high-resolution aerial photography, automated 3D measurement technologies and overall software solutions for government, insurance, construction and infrastructure customers. Our patented processes combined with the power of Pictometry image technology have changed the way these industries do business and resulted in them clamoring for more.
500 to 999 employees
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure