As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job:
Are you an early technology adopter and want a glimpse of the latest products before anyone else? A Technical Sales Engineer internship may be a fit for you. Combine your technical skills with selling and marketing skills to help our customers solve their most challenging problems, and to develop and deliver innovative solutions across various end equipments. Technical Sales Engineers at TI work directly with customers to ensure TI technologies are in the world’s next-generation innovations.
Technical Sales Engineer Intern responsibilities include:
* Gain hands-on experience in one of our Field Sales Offices learning the Technical Sales Engineer role and how we conduct business with our customers
* Learn how our Technical Sales force engages with TI’s business units
* Work on hands-on, challenging projects and have opportunities to present your findings to leaders, including running a market analysis, customer case studies, running a project kick off, choosing high growth accounts, and making a final intern presentation
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
* Pursuing a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
* Minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
* Ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building capabilities
* Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong written, verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people across various functions
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Primary Location: US-MI-Southfield
Work Locations: Southfield > Southfield, MI Southfield
Req ID: 200002GI