Technical Sourcer (US - Remote)
Cloudbeds is a travel SaaS technology company that works to make the world a more welcoming place. We build advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are globally distributed across over 40 countries and, altogether, we speak 20+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
Are you passionate about Sourcing the world’s best technical talent for one of the largest technology companies in the world? Then we want to speak with you!
We are the world’s travel platform – Our purpose is to bring the world within reach. As a Technical Sourcer you will help build talent pipelines to some of the most imperative positions we hire at Cloudbeds. You will play a critical role in owning the top half of the sourcing funnel and delivering top technical talent across various high-impact technology teams. Our model utilizes sourcing for identifying and engaging top talent with niche skill sets as well as utilizing our ATS system for continued engagement. Your main focus would be engaging passive talent in the market and also helping to deliver market based insights to hiring leaders.
A skilled Technical Sourcer will be able to source the perfect candidate for positions that are often hard to fill. You will collaborate closely with our technical recruiting team, software engineering teams, and the hiring managers to help us meet our aggressive hiring goals. We are building a best in class sourcing and recruiting team in an environment that cares deeply about its people and culture. The Engineers at Cloudbeds have set the bar high for new hires - this is an opportunity for you to push yourself to target, engage, and attract the best in the market.
Location: US (Remote)
What You Will Do:
- Identify and engage with both passive and active talent through use of Boolean, LinkedIn, Social Media, and creative search techniques
- Partner with Recruiters and Engineering Leaders to identify and understand the position's technical requirements and manage a strong candidate pipeline.
- Build talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions and track them internally
- Manage candidate pipelines and sourcing campaigns
- Handle a high volume of requisitions and prioritize workload based on business needs.
- Utilize our tools (LinkedIn, HireTual, SeekOut, JazzHR, etc) to provide talent market insights and data to influence decisions.
- Leverage your experience to recommend and drive improvements that impact talent pipelines.
- Lead and prioritize efforts of diversity and inclusion sourcing.
- Understand the market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience in sourcing/recruiting technical talent in a corporate or agency environment
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels and passionate about creative sourcing.
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills while staying on top of new tools and technologies and an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Source a high volume of candidates for multiple roles while maintaining a high bar for candidate quality in a fast paced Engineering organization
- Thrive in an unstructured but collaborative environment while making contributions towards building processes and programs with a passion for diversity and inclusion.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with great attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication, and strong problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor degree in Business, Communications, HR (or related fields) and/or equivalent experience
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at email@example.com