Technical Support Engineer III (Biotech)
ENTEGEE Engineering Technical Group
Technical Support Rep III
Will provide Technical support over the phone to customers troubleshooting Diagnostic Instrument systems - with autoimmune, infectious disease, and blood virus product lines.
The Senior Technical Support Representative will assist clinical diagnostic customers and field staff by providing advanced technical phone support on a broad range of clinical diagnostic instrumentation associated with autoimmune, infectious disease, and blood virus product lines.
- Provides a wide range of technical information, from general questions to extensive troubleshooting of assays and instrumentation, to customers and colleagues.
- Accurate and thorough documentation of all calls is required.
- Provides exemplary technical chemistry/application support in a call center environment to customers using clinical diagnostic products; in addition to providing rotating on-call (after-hours) support.
- Typical working hours 8 AM to 5 PM with some flexibility for earlier start.
- This is not a remote based position
- Education: Bachelors in Medical Technology, Clinical Chemistry, Life Science, or equivalent.
- Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience with diagnostic instrument systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, logical and analytical thinking, ability to multitask, work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new concepts, troubleshoot, and problem solve.
- Solid computer skills required, including MS Windows, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Solid organizational and administrative skills