As a member of the Corporate Learning & Documentation (L&D) team, the Technical Writer role provides much needed support to Nuvei’s success as a global solution. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience and passion in creating and maintaining detailed documentation which is easy to consume by the end user. With strong communication and organization skills this candidate will work strategically with stakeholders in meeting deadlines and delivering high quality documentation for both internal and external clients. The experience and understanding of content management systems will help organize consumable content which is scalable for Nuvei’s growth.
It is an exciting time at Nuvei and the right candidate is looking forward to the challenge of a fast-paced, demanding role in a growing global company.
- Develop and maintain corporate documentation, including departmental processes, product guides, system navigation and reference materials.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from various teams (product, client care, sales, risk, underwriting, etc.).
- Organize and manage content within content management system so end users can find resources quickly and efficiently.
- Distill complex information obtained from Subject Matter Experts into clear, concise, user-friendly text for print and online publications.
- Proof and edit writing.
- Manage and report effectively on progress of projects to stakeholders within the organization, meeting deadlines and priorities.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- 3 years of experience in a corporate environment with proven ability to manage workload and juggle priorities.
- 1-2 years of experience in the payment processing industry is an asset.
- Excellent writing, spelling, and reading skills.
- Proven ability to work with grace under pressure in a dynamic, constantly changing, fast-paced team environment.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task as a methodical, effective time manager.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office,Visio, HTML, content management systems.
- Familiar with Microsoft Style Guide.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively deal with office stress.
- Ability to accurately communicate ideas, facts and technical information.
- Maintain confidentiality of certain information.
- Ability to work in both French and English is a plus.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time Off, Sick Time, 401K and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga , meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment