Telecommunications CAD Drafter
Las Vegas, NV
Our Las Vegas office is looking for a CAD Drafter with 2+ years of experience to join our telecommunications team.Responsibilities:
Our Las Vegas, NV office has a challenging career opportunity for a CAD Operator. This individual will primarily be responsible for designing and producing sets of civil plans for our telecommunications clients.
- Preparing detailed Construction Drawings to clients adhering to industry standards
- Communicating with internal staff and clients over phone and email
- Production/Time management of multiple workflows
- Performing quality checks on plan design drawings
- Minimum 2 years CAD experience
- Familiarity with telecom projects detailing outdoor equipment, indoor building layouts and grounding/electrical diagrams
- Ability to set up and manage CAD drafting and plan preparation standards
- Ability to set up and manage printing/plotting settings
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- 2-Year Technical or Associate Degree in Civil or Construction Technology preferred
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, good communication, team player, self-starter.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
About the Company
Kimley-Horn keeps two groups of people at the center of its business: its clients and its staff. Past president Ed Vick said, "We have no reason to exist except to serve our clients." That intense focus on providing quality to the people we serve has made Kimley-Horn one of the nation's top consulting firms in every discipline we practice.
But the firm's core purpose, articulated by its leadership and lived out daily, is "to provide an environment for our people to flourish." We know that people are fulfilled, motivated, and challenged in different ways. In order to foster our individual aspirations, we support our people as they grow into roles and take on responsibilities that are important to them. Growing professionally, having fun with our colleagues, and finding satisfaction in our work are central to our way of life.
To that purpose we add core values: "honesty, integrity, and ethics; exceptional client service; high expectations; sharing and caring; sustained profitability." Our core values and core purpose provide a foundation for the way we approach our business. Our vision is long-term and our expectation is always to perform with quality, for the sake of both groups at the center of our firm.
Through their work, our people discover untapped talents and interests. At Kimley-Horn we work hard to allow that to happen. We have college students who started as traffic engineers now working on ITS projects. We have former administrative assistants who are now human resources professionals and former marketing coordinators who are now transportation planners.
We provide the environment. We want you to take advantage of it and flourish!